Thursday, April 7, 2016

Welcome to Sacracyliac

On these pages I'm going to share my impressions of all sorts of things.

Music appreciation is an intensely personal thing, so I would expect you to have your own ideas of what's good (or not) according to your own sensibilities. My point is not to offend - so don't be...
Movies and TV shows will also be touched on. I may go back into time and look at old movies which are in some ways superior to many of today's offerings.
Books and Art will get a fair shake here. Although my tastes in both is narrower than it should be I'll try to break out of the box occasionally.
Product reviews will also come up. Trust me, I'm not going to be a spokesman paid or otherwise for any company.

Comment if you wish - all comments will be posted, unless they're needlessly offensive.

Oh, BTW Sacracyliac doesn't mean a damn thing, I made it up. It's just fun to say!

CW

2 comments:

  1. Hi Craig, this is Anya. Just testing if my sign on still works, not because I'm curious, but because I'd like to know this, before I invest time in actual comments

    ReplyDelete